Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Members and WOD's!

Hello Crossfitters,

First let me be the first one to congratulate Lauren, Tanner, and Deena for completing their first Rx'd Fran yesterday! Way to push it and represent United well.

Especially, considering we had 3 new members join up the other day!!! Be sure to welcome Stephen, Hanley, and Carrie to United! Still need volunteers for the Tri-Zou if you are interested!

AMRAP in 12 Minutes:
5 Deadlift
10 AbMat Sit-Ups
20 Double-Unders

2 comments:

  1. I just heard about crossfit at the beginning of this year, and was so unaware of how popular it really is? When I am much fitter and stronger I might get into it, as I do enjoy the timing yourself thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,
    Crossfit is probably one of the top 3 or 2 growing fitness regimes in the industry. You do not have to be fitter or stronger to attend. Every workout is catered or scaled to your fitness capabilities! This is how everyone starts, they come in and I evaluate their strength and movement patterns, then we put them through a scaled workout to see how they do and we go from there. I hope you decide to come in soon!

    ReplyDelete