Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

WOD/Announcements...

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and can't wait to get you guys back in for what I will hope to be a full week of programming! Having said that, we are going to have some delays on certain things such as Paleo Challenge. I know the announcement said that the meeting would be last night which was a mistake on my part. Since I have classes this evening I won't be able to do that either. The Paleo Challenge meeting and measurements will be done TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8th after the 5:30pm Class! If you absolutely cannot make it, get into contact with me asap.

The Bigger/Stronger Hybrid Group will still meet next Monday.

Now, for the main event...
WOD: 5 Rounds for Time:
10 SDLHP (95/65)
20 Push-Ups
30 K2E

Post times and comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment