Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Active Rest Day, Make-Up WOD, Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS!
-Paleo Challenge will be meeting tonight following the 5:30 class (6:00pm-ish). I will have an informational sheet and those who choose it can have their before pictures taken. If you don't want to do the class, you can attend the CSC Nutrition and Fitness Lecture in the other room.
-Shirts are up for order!!! I am placing it at the end of this week so if you want to guarantee that we will have your size, I need you to get me the money and your shirt size before I order them if possible.

ACTIVE REST DAY/MAKE-UP WOD DAY

Active Rest WOD (Volume Training)
With a 20 minute running clock, every minute on the minute, perform the following...
3,2, or 1 HSPU
4 or 2 Pistols
Scale HSPU or Pistols as needed. Pistols may be switched to deep/elevated lunges.

MAKE-UP WOD: You may come to the gym and make up one of the WOD's you missed earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment