Wednesday, September 28, 2011
In the past few weeks, I have had several individuals ask me about coffee. Does it dehydrate you? Isn't that too much caffeine? etc.... I wouldn't have originally posted anything about this until this morning when I heard of some new research on the subject.
According to Charles Poliquin, research articles and studies, etc... I can find evidence on these benefits of Coffee:
1. Coffee improves brain health and function.
2. Coffee Helps Prevent Strokes
3. Coffee Helps Reduce Risk of Diabetes
4. Protects Against Breast Cancer
5. Protects Against Prostate Cancer
6. Helps Combat Depression
Feel like checking this out?? Here are the links to news articles and Poliquin (Scholarly articles are only available through certain databases)
Good News for Coffee Drinkers
Today's WOD: 5x1 Max Deadlift!!