Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Active Rest Day

Get in today and work skills. I'm talking about coming in, talking with me and getting to know your weaknesses and attacking them head on! I want all of you to break out of your current Phase and into some records for the gym! About a month ago, Lauren S. could barely clean 65lbs; now she can OH Squat it with damn near perfect form for 21-15-9. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Thats what I'm talking about! I want those type of results for everyone but it starts with YOU! Get in and ask me, I will be brutally honest and show you how to correct yourself on anything you want! Its what I'm here for!

Don't forget, Murph will be this Saturday at 10am on Stankowski Field at Mizzou! I hope to see a lot of people there to honor a fallen soldier and a bad ass Crossfit WOD! It will be scaled if necassary for Phase 1 and Phase 2 individuals. Weighted Vest's are not required but are encouraged for Phase 3 people!

No comments:

Post a Comment