Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mark Sisson on Underground Wellness On Insulin Sensitivity!

I am becoming a huge fan of Sean and The Underground Wellness Show. He makes a perfect show that goes over so many nutritional and fitness issues that plague our lives and interviews some of the TOP individuals in growing fields such as Paleo/Primal Nutrition!

Someone once told me I shouldn't try to invent a new wheel when it comes to explanation/design. That's why I have no problem putting up these links and external sources of people who can clearly explain things better than I can (For now haha).

Mark Sisson, author of "The Primal Blueprint" is an extremely knowledgeable man whom I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking with. In this short clip from UG Wellness titled "How to Fix Insulin Resistance" Mark describes how you can reprogram/control Insulin Resistance or Sensitivity. My favorite part about it.....It's about HIGH INTENSITY WORKOUTS OR MET-CONS!!! Crossfit anyone?!?!

Check out the link above and I'll see you at the box today!

WOD: 1K Row For Time
ROM/Mobility Work to Follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment