Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Strength Week


Here's a picture of this morning crew doing work! Rusty is up to Deadlifting 145lbs for today's WOD, Chris is at 135 with great technique, and Alina's quote of the morning; "I know I could have gone heavier."

I absolutely loved this mornings start because everyone was ready to compete! Not with other Crossfitters, but with themselves. Expect more for yourself. If you have been stuck on a lift, a weight, or a movement, I want you to think about how to get past it!
This weeks emphasis is strength. I want you to emphasize that not only in your lifts, but also in yourself. I want everyone's inner strength and competitiveness!

Expecting more of yourself is a great start to being the best you can be!

Strength: 5x3 OH Squat (90%)

WOD: 3 Rounds
10 Deadlift
10 Strict Pull-Ups
100m Shuttle Run

No comments:

Post a Comment