Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mind-Set...

Good Morning To Everyone!

I hope you all had a great and safe Halloween!

My Halloween night was spent listening to PodCasts (what else?) and there was a very important idea that was brought into my head that I never really bring about the box. Mindset....

When it comes to the box and the WOD our Mindset is probably the most important thing to warm-up other than our body. Many athletes who are in our box can easily get discouraged half way into a workout and I firmly believe that without the proper mindset your goals won't ever be reached.

I want everyone (who read's this post) to try something for me. I want you to visualize where you want to be in your life 3 Months from now. Physically, mentally, nutritionally, in your work domain, at your school, or in your relationships with people....Visualize the perfect YOU! After that is a full visualization I want you to write the top 10 things you must accomplish before that YOU is a reality.

Self-Image can greatly affect the way we achieve our goals. If you see yourself as an amazing individual who can accomplish all the things listed under the way you want to be, the list of 10 must-have achievements is just your outline. This will directly reflect your attitude in the box! Goals will be met, obstacles will be overcome, and we will start to see every bit of the athlete you are capable of being! Let's get in and do some work, might have big news coming to Crossfit United VERY SOON!!!!

Happy WODing!

No comments:

Post a Comment