Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

End of the Week!






A lot of changes have been going on for the past few weeks. Programming changes, newsletter, website, blog, new members, etc....WHICH IS FREAKING AWESOME!!! I know some of the programming seems similar but my goal is to have everyone on the same page as far as capabilities on movements. ESPECIALLY in Olympic Lifting! To cap it all off, Josh, Ben, myself, Matt, James, and Eric will all be competing this weekend in Lees Summit, MO for their Athletes 4 Athletes competition benefiting the Special Olympics. I'll be bringing a camera with us so we can post some new pics on the blog and on the site.

I know SOME peoples legs were a bit sore after the past couple WOD's so heres your WOD for today....

WOD 1/21/2011
AMRAP 12 Min...
6 Hang Power-Cleans (135/95)
8 CTB Pull-Ups
10 Push-Ups (Hand Release)
Enjoy!!! Post times!

No comments:

Post a Comment